Mabel and I are 2 potential pigs. :D We woke up at 12pm (yes, tht's right, 12pm) and she had a nap at 6pm! Haha. At 5pm, we were commenting that how we have been awake for 5 hours only and 1 hr later, she fell asleep. Lol. I wasn't any better. My back hurt cos I was sitting on my hard chair for so long, so I decided to go lie down and do my work. Unfortunately, I too fell asleep. Haha. Both of us awoke at 8pm, in time for dinner :) Lol. We are the champions at sleeping man.
Why does the chiobu big sis keep looking in? Boo. Feel like closing the door but our room's being a desert now. :(
First attempt at typing in the correct case. :) Lol.
Chionging hard for exams! 26th November!! :) Then it's GESL on the 30th and liberation will come! :)
I brought my diary to school and everyone is shocked that I write in Chinese. Haha. It's the in thing ok. =D In my hometown, that is. Haha.
♥