<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3583447061157206436?origin\x3dhttp://mydognevereatsmyhw.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Serene.
i'm littlemisslate.



MACS
I am who I am. :D

hearts talking.




thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, January 29, 2010

It just seem to me like history is repeating itself. 2 people with the exact character and maybe motives too. Sian.

Qianyu has been tempting me with online shopping.. Bank account continues to decline at an exponential rate.. GAHHHHH!

Tuesday is Bimbo Day =P Manicure and shopping and lovely food with my other bunch of dearest girls. =)))

Celest and I have applied to IJ for SE. Hope that we can get it! It'll be so fun cos I have direct bus and I can go kajiao SK and Ain!!! =DDDD