Manicure session with Lijun and WanTing yest was major loves =) It was sort of like a blessing in disguise when the shop Lijun suggested did not have free slots for us cos express manicure cost $12. WanTing and I were rather disappointed cos we came all the way from Pulau NTU and they said they were available tomorrow. Like siannnnn. So I suggested we roam around Bugis St instead to recce this shop that does pretty cheap and chio nails. Turned out that the shop has either shifted or closed down =( Double disappointment.
Continued roaming and saw this prettily decorated shop and decided to enquire about the price. Express manicure only at 8 bucks! Beat that! =))) WanTing and I were super happy and went to fetch our dear Lijun =) Lijun and I did blue. Hers is glitter blue and mine is dark blue. WanTing did dark red. And we all love our nails alot! =) Great experience for a first time manicure. Shall bring my mum to do mani and pedi there! =))))) Haha..
By the way, Bugis St has renovated to a very great extent and it is now such a great place to shop for CNY clothes!! =)))
After manicure, we felt like we were handicapped cos we had to take major caution not to destroy our nails. Hahaha.. We went to have korean food and that was 2nd major love of the day! =) Korean food makes my day.. =))))))))
Total damage: $23
Benefits: Happy 3 girls =)))))) LOL..
♥