Ogl interview screwed up, but nonetheless, there's no one to blame. So at least I am contented I got to say my piece without any influence from anyone. I guess God's wonders work in different ways. =D
Roomie is becoming avatar. She has 11 pieces of blue clothing in her wardrobe. Nice. I have an avatar as a roomie. Ah tar ah tar...
Moving out in 1 month plus time. 30th April marks the day I will leave hall. Having mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I'll probably never have 1am and 3am madness with Audrey, doing weird stuff and eating ramyeon etc. On the other hand, I get to go back home each day and see my mum more frequently. Sighhhh... One year of hall life just ends like that. ='(
Quiz tmr. A little nervous about it. Maybe it's due to the pressure to maintain my marks in order to attain a better GPA this term, so I can get my ITouch =D
Number Theory is becoming greek each day. Maybe I should get Avatar to help me decode what Prof Ho is trying to convey. LOL.
♥