<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3583447061157206436?origin\x3dhttp://mydognevereatsmyhw.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Serene.
i'm littlemisslate.



MACS
I am who I am. :D

hearts talking.




thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Never have I seen teachers at their worst. And it happened right in NIE. Grinning so brightly when all they've done is to be the world's worst people. And the friends all smile along with her, condoning her act, supporting her. No wonder they say that birds of the same feather flock together. I really wanted to and almost used the F word on them. But it seems that I would have to stoop to their level. Sighhh.. Why is the world like this?




For the umpteenth time, I am not. Because there is no reason to be.