Traveling has always been one of my greatest love. Since young, I would pester my parents to go on a holiday. Although we are not considered wealthy, we still managed to go to several countries like the US, Taiwan, Malaysia etc. Now that I'm older, I still hold on this wish that one day, I would be able to continue touring around the world, seeing the wonders of God's creations.
However, the difference is, I now prefer to be brought around by a local (not hired tour guide) to see the country in a different light from the usual holiday-maker. I am glad I had such an opportunity when I toured KL recently. I hope to be able to have such opportunities in the future - backpacking, touring the country on foot, appreciating the culture of each place. =)
Life should move at a slower pace so we can better appreciate the world's beauty. The world contains many wonders waiting to be found out. If only we weren't so caught up with the competitive society here, we might be happier and living a more meaningful life. If only..
♥