Like what C says, I think for my job, but my job doesn't think for me, neither does it appreciate what I am doing. It's a part time job, but I feel similar pressures as if I were working full time. And it is not as if I am being paid lots of money here. Sigh.
Night cycling last night was butt-hurting (extremely). I think I am having abrasions :( But it was fun nonetheless. Even though we cycled the same route as I did with smile team, I think the experience is quite different cos it is with a different group of people. From formations, changing cycling partners, icebreaker games and treasure hunt, I guess we bonded even more last night. I could even htht with Fadi towards the end of the recee. Haha. I am glad I went for this and pushed on with the rest. (:
♥