<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3583447061157206436?origin\x3dhttp://mydognevereatsmyhw.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Serene.
i'm littlemisslate.



MACS
I am who I am. :D

hearts talking.




thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, June 25, 2010

My brother is one ah pek, sitting at the coffee shop with his friends and watching the World Cup together. LOL.

Induction today. Was hungry and drenched, and worse of all, late for my meeting. I don't even know where I was. Bussed several times, in the end, still had to cab down. Met my fellow SE friends. And before we parted, everyone made sure that they would be having lunch breaks together. Hmm, seems like everyone, or most people are afraid to be alone.

Countdown to trip: 3 more days. And I haven't digged out my luggage. Haha. Awesome.

I like it that we can always talk till the cows come home. LOL!